UNIQUE IN THE HEART OF LUXEMBOURG BELAIR
APARTMENT WITH EXCEPTIONAL GARDEN***EXCLUSIVITY***V&GA Real Estate
+352 691 371 647
firstname.lastname@example.org ***FOR SALE*** A GREEN SETTING IN THE HEART OF LUXEMBOURG CITYLocation:In the highly sought-after district of Luxembourg Belair, we are pleased to offer you this superb 2-bedroom apartment on a beautiful floor, with a private garden on the same level of 65m2 including 40m2 of wooden terrace.Its highly sought after location in the heart of the Belair district gives it an exceptional character, as much as the quality of its services and the rarity of its unique exterior in the middle of the city.The property:In a small residence, this warm apartment was renovated with taste from 2004 to 2019.Crossing (SE / SW) and therefore bright, it offers b
RESIDENCE "PANACEA" under construction - Apartment A3Delivery end of 2023This residential project is located in the area of Val Saint Andre in the Belair district of Luxembourg City. The district has a public transport offer, connecting it perfectly to the city center. The proposed property is located on the second floor of the residence. It is composed of 2 bedrooms, 1 master suite, 1 shower room and a separate toilet. It also has a kitchen open to the living room.- Bedroom 1: 9,42m²
- Bedroom 2: 9,27m²
- Master suite : 13,23m² for the bedroom + 8,21m² for the bathroom
- Shower room: 2,73m²
- Separate toilet: 1,98m²
- Living room: 39,77m²
- Kitchen: 9,60m²
- Terrace: 23,04m²A parking space and a cellar are included in the price.Price VAT 3% and 17% firm and not revisable
The residence " NYX " is located in Luxembourg-Belair, 5-7, rue Nicolas Simmer. It will be built on a plot of land of ca. 27,47 ares.SURROUNDINGS
Located in the west of the city of Luxembourg, Belair benefits from a privileged location very close to the center of Luxembourg City. The residence is just a stone's throw away from the Place de l'étoile and has very good connections with publ
Engel & Völkers offers this charming apartment with hereditary lease and a real living surface of ±89 sqm ( ± 96 sqm surface according to the official plan), on the 2nd floor of a residence built in 1987. The apartment is located in a quiet residential area close to numerous enterprises and institutions of Kirchberg and is composed as follows:
- Entrance hall with access to the separate WC (renovated in 2017), the storage room and the first ± 9.6 sqm bedroom or office.
- Living area with a south-east facing balcony of ± 4.8 sqm.
- Separate fitted kitchen (from approx. 2012) with AEG and Samsung appliances.
- Bathroom (renovated in 2017) with shower and connection for washing machine
- Two further bedrooms (± 14.1 sqm and ± 11 sqm )
The apartment has triple-glazed PVC windows (2014) with